Why Didn’T Killua Pin Show Up N Metal Detector Showdown × on × the Airship.
Why was there a needle in Killua’s head? – Illumi put that needle in Killua’s head years ago. – Silva and Zeno knew about the needle from the start. They would have seen it, felt it, etc. – Illumi most likely spun the reason for putting the needle in Killua as a means to further control him.Nov
When did Killua remove the pin? Episode 94 (2011)
Why did Illumi put a needle on Killua? He and his father raised Killua to believe that the only thing sustaining him was darkness and that he could only obtain joy in causing the death of others. As a means of protecting his little brother, Illumi implanted a needle in Killua’s brain, forcing the latter to run from battles he wasn’t sure he could win.
- 1 Why Didn’T Killua Pin Show Up N Metal Detector – Related Questions
- 1.1 What did Killua pull out of his head?
- 1.2 How old is Killua’s dad?
- 1.3 How old is Killua?
- 1.4 Will Killua betray Gon?
- 1.5 Why is Killua the heir?
- 1.6 Why does Killua leave Gon?
- 1.7 Who is the strongest Zoldyck?
- 1.8 Why does Illumi call Alluka a boy?
- 1.9 Why is Illumi’s hair long?
- 1.10 Are Alluka and Killua related?
- 1.11 Is Alluka a girl?
- 1.12 Does Illumi care about Killua?
- 1.13 How tall is Killua?
- 1.14 Why does Killua’s mom have bandages?
- 1.15 Is Silva stronger than Killua?
- 1.16 How tall is Killua in season 6?
- 1.17 Is Killua taller than Gon?
- 1.18 How old is Gon now?
- 1.19 Who does Gon go on a date with?
- 1.20 Can Gon not use Nen anymore?
- 1.21 Is Kite alive?
- 1.22 Who is the youngest Zoldyck?