Hunter X Hunter Where Is Killua From
Where did Killua came from? Killua was born as the middle child to a family of known assassins, the Zoldyck Family. Showing great promise from birth, Killua has already mastered many killing techniques at a tender age, and is set to be one of the best assassins the family has ever produced.
What country does Killua live in? The Zoldyck Family owns and lives at the Kukuroo Mountain, a dormant volcano in the Dentora region of the Republic of Padokea, which stands at 3,722 meters (approx. 12,211 feet).
When was killua Zoldyck born? July 7th, 1987
16 Hunter x Hunter Characters Statistics Chart
Character Age Birthday
Killua Zoldyck 12 July 7th, 1987
Kurapika Kurta 17 April 4th, 1982
Leorio Paradinight 19 March 3rd, 1980
Hisoka Morrow 28
11 more rows•
- 1 Hunter X Hunter Where Is Killua From – Related Questions
- 1.1 What is Gon’s birthplace?
- 1.2 Why does Killua’s mom wear a mask?
- 1.3 How old is Killua now?
- 1.4 Who is the weakest Zoldyck?
- 1.5 Is Killua’s hair white?
- 1.6 Is Alluka Zoldyck a girl?
- 1.7 Does Gon like Killua?
- 1.8 How tall is Killua?
- 1.9 Is kurapika a girl or boy?
- 1.10 Who is Gon’s sister?
- 1.11 Who is the real mother of Gon Freecss?
- 1.12 Is Hisoka related to Gon?
- 1.13 Who is the strongest Zoldyck?
- 1.14 Who is the youngest Zoldyck?
- 1.15 Why does Killua leave Gon?
- 1.16 How old is Gon now?
- 1.17 What did Killua have in his head?
- 1.18 How old is Leorio?
- 1.19 Who is the last Zoldyck?
- 1.20 Who is the 5th Zoldyck sibling?
- 1.21 How old is Killua’s dad?
- 1.22 What type is Killua?
Hunter X Hunter Where Is Killua From – Related Questions
What is Gon’s birthplace?
At the age of twenty, Ging Freecss returned home to Whale Island for the first time in eight years carrying his infant son, Gon.
Why does Killua’s mom wear a mask?
Her whole face is covered in complete bandages due to Killua’s rebellious attack. She has an electronic visor covering her two eyes.
How old is Killua now?
8 Killua Zoldyck (12 Years Old)
Who is the weakest Zoldyck?
10 Milluki Zoldyck
Milluki is by far the weakest member of the Zoldyck family. Despite being the son of Silva and Kikyo, he has little to no training in advanced assassination skills. His strengths lie with technology. Even compared to kids such as Kalluto, he doesn’t seem to be all that impressive.
Is Killua’s hair white?
Killua has spiky silver hair, very pale skin, and blue eyes.
Is Alluka Zoldyck a girl?
Alluka is a girl; even though, rest of her family refer to her with male pronouns (Illumi and Milluki refer to Alluka as their “brother.”) Killua refers to Alluka with feminine pronouns and calls her his sister.
Does Gon like Killua?
Gon agrees. One night while star watching, Gon confesses to Killua that he’s his first friend. Killua admits the same is true for him. Gon says he always has fun when him and Killua are together, and asks if he wants to stay with him while he tries to find his dad.
How tall is Killua?
Killua Zoldyck is only slightly taller than Gon at 5’2.2″ (158 cm) though he is the same age as him at 12 years old.
Is kurapika a girl or boy?
Kurapika can be described as a male gender.
It’s been confirmed by the entire team Hunter x Hunter And by the voice actor Noriko Hidaka. She will take care of herself. We can see that Kurapika is still a young boy if we pay attention to his look. There are some animated characters.
Who is Gon’s sister?
Alluka Zoldyck | Hunterpedia | Fandom.
Who is the real mother of Gon Freecss?
Before the Greed Island Arc, Gon got a tape from Ging. At the end of the tape, when Ging was going to tell him about his mother, instead of listening to it to the end, Gon just stopped the tape and stated that Mito was his mother.
Yes, in the Hunter Chairman Election arc, it is clear that basically everyone who is a licensed hunter knows that Ging Freecss is Gon’s dad, including Hisoka.
Who is the strongest Zoldyck?
1. Alluka Zoldyck. Alluka is the second youngest child of Silva Zoldyck and is arguably the strongest member of the Zoldyck family.
Who is the youngest Zoldyck?
Kalluto Zoldyck (カルト゠ゾルディック, Karuto Zorudikku) is the youngest child of Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck.
Why does Killua leave Gon?
In Hunter x Hunter, Killua had to leave Gon because he wasn’t able to defeat Shoot, and Bisky told Killua his weakness and one day he would leave Gon to die. Later on, Killua removed the thing Illumi implanted into him, which changed him.
How old is Gon now?
Gon is around 12 years old during the Hunter Exam arc, having been born on May 5th, 1987. His age can be extrapolated from several events in the manga, the most important of which is that the Hunter Exam takes place in January 1999.
What did Killua have in his head?
– At the time of the palace battle when Zeno encounters Killua, it had been approximately 40-60 days since Killua had removed the needle from his head. – Zeno’s observation and Silva’s comment shows that neither of them was informed that Killua had remove
How old is Leorio?
According to the Hunter x Hunter Hunter Association Official Issue: Hunter’s Guide; Character & World Official Databook, Leorio was 19 years old during his debut. He is currently 21 years old following the manga’s timeline.
Who is the last Zoldyck?
1. Kalluto Zoldyck. Last but not least is Kalluto Zoldyck, the newest member of the Phantom Troupe just when he’s ten years old. He is silent but obedient, seems to claim that he has a good relationship with his mother.
Who is the 5th Zoldyck sibling?
5 Silva Zoldyck
Silva is the current leader of the Zoldyck family and a tremendously powerful fighter. Like Killua, he’s a Transmutation Nen user who excels in close-ranged combat.
How old is Killua’s dad?
Despite his looks, Silva is actually 46.
What type is Killua?
Killua is a transmuter, meaning he alters his Nen’s substance to match something else, and in his case, electricity. Killua’s Nen deals with all-things electricity.