How To Get Hyperion In Monster Legends
Is Hyperion good monster legends? Overview. Hyperion is an ok Metal Epic, but not recommended for the current meta.
What is the strongest legendary monster in monster legends? Top Mythic Power Stats
Arumel – 5,951.
Kawthor / Brutalizer / Unspeakable / Metalbeat / Vastus / Knightingale / Noar – 5,896.
Yoroi – 5,874.
JoshDub – 5,863.
Cyberiel – 5,841.
Rara Avis / Dr. Wattz – 5,808.
Erder – 5,775.
Armor Claw / Blazinger – 5,720.
How do you get a legendary monster in monster legends? To breed certain Legendary monsters, you have to let two Epic creature’s mate. While you may have the right combination to get a Legendary monster, the chances of one hatching from an egg are pretty low. You’ll likely get a different monster than the Legendary you want.
- 1 How To Get Hyperion In Monster Legends – Related Questions
- 1.1 How do you breed a great monster in monster legends?
- 1.2 How do you breed Hyperion Dragon?
- 1.3 What does Hyperion mean?
- 1.4 What does E stand for in monster legends?
- 1.5 Is Monster Legends pay to win?
- 1.6 Are mythic monsters better than legendary?
- 1.7 How do you hack Monster Legends?
- 1.8 Can you breed Ditto with Legendaries?
- 1.9 How much food does it take to get a monster to level 100?
- 1.10 How do you breed a djinn?
- 1.11 How long does Mr Not Found take to breed?
- 1.12 Are mythic monsters Breedable?
- 1.13 Does Hyperion work on dragons?
- 1.14 How do you get fury dragon?
- 1.15 How do you get a Ragnarok Dragon?
- 1.16 Is Hyperion a god?
- 1.17 Who defeated Hyperion?
- 1.18 How strong is Hyperion?
- 1.19 What does AoE mean in monster legends?
- 1.20 What is the best element in monster legends?
- 1.21 What is the meta in monster legends?
- 1.22 Is it worth spending money on monster legends?